Everitt Family Summer 2007

Everitt Family Summer 2007
In the summer of 1949, Grandpa & Grandma Everitt took me to a YMCA family camp in the Adirondicks. We continued going to Silver Bay each summer for all of my childhood. In 1984, on the way to live in New York City, I took my own children to enjoy the peace and fun of my childhood summers. We went back again as we left New York in the summer of 1988. While standing on the shore of beautiful Lake George, we made a pack to return to Silver Bay the first summer all of the children at the time were married. Thanks to the generosity of my children, we were all able to keep this promise. Sarah was married in December of 2006. With all of the children of 1988 now married, a fourth generation of Everitts decended on Silver Bay during the summer of 2007. 24 of us arrived in June for a week of family fun. Our family now numbered 25 with 2 more on the way. One year later, June 2008, we are 27 in number with again two more on the way.

the 4th generation of everitts at silver bay

the 4th generation of everitts at silver bay

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Moving to Idaho

No comments: